AW: [xsl] WG: folder-trouble

Subject: AW: [xsl] WG: folder-trouble
From: Arend Vogtländer <a.vogtlaender@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 14:21:33 +0100
well, errr,
it was this:
i wanted to use a special-file-ending ( .buf)
and now i found out that i was just too blind to
mention, that the files, i got back from rene had a
.xml ending, wich works fine, and mine hadn´t, and therefore changed the
space-characters against "%20",
well, things to find out.
now, is there a possibility to tell the system to use .buf files just as if
they were .xml files ?
i guess therefore has fiddling the regisrty to be done ?
brrrrr

thnx anyway
av