RE: [xsl] dynamic grouping of tabular data; one or two transformations?

Subject: RE: [xsl] dynamic grouping of tabular data; one or two transformations?
From: "Chris Bayes" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 01:26:51 -0000
I'm flying a bit blind here but I think it is a problem with this bit
  <?xml-stylesheet
    xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"; version="1.0"?>
%%%%%
Or you have this bit the wrong way round
<xsl:namespace-alias stylesheet-prefix="xslt" result-prefix="xsl"/>
<xsl:element name="xsl:key" xsl:exclude-result-prefixes="xsl">
You seem to be worried about the various
xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"; in the output. It isn't
a problem really. It might be easier to post your stylesheets so we can
have a play with em.

Ciao Chris

XML/XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml