[xsl] General Questions: User decided transformation and xml to PDD

Subject: [xsl] General Questions: User decided transformation and xml to PDD
From: yan bai <bytj@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 09:03:40 -0800 (PST)
I have a large xml file, which is required to tranform
into a summary report in html format.  However, I'd
like that the user can decide which element in xml
should be transformed or which element should not be
transformed into the summary report.

Can anyone give me some suggestions how I go?  A
user-friendly/non-user-friendly ways are all welcomed.

By the way, the xml file will also need to be
converted into a PDF file.  Someone can point me to
any good reference with examples?

Thanks.