Re: [xsl] XSLT Question - Split large XML into multiple smaller XML

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT Question - Split large XML into multiple smaller XML
From: "Thomas B. Passin" <tpassin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 17:46:40 -0500
Seems like a job for a SAX handler.  You could split it into the various
level 1 elements, or you could pull out each level 2 and point to them from
the level 1 elements.  Trying to use xslt would probably be hopeless since
it would have to build its own DOM first - but not from 50 MB, I'm sure
that's to big to be practical.

Cheers,

Tom P

[<Paul_Eberle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>]