[xsl] No data appearing

Subject: [xsl] No data appearing
From: melanie.j.broadhead@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 08:40:13 -0600
I am only getting the header information to appear on my site.  Contract Id
is displayed, but not the value for it.   Any suggestions on how to get
"Test Contract" to also appear?  It works locally in XML-Spy.  Any help
would be great, thanks!  Melanie

jsp page:
<%@ page language="java"
         errorPage="errorPage.jsp"
%>
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="ContractDetails.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>

<ContractData>
     <Contract ContractId="Test Contract">
     </Contract>
</ContractData>

XSL sheet:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="
http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";>

  <xsl:output method="html"/>

  <xsl:template match="/">
      <head>
          <xsl:comment>
            span.literal         { font-family: Courier, monospace; }
          </xsl:comment>
      </head>
          <xsl:for-each select="/ContractData/Contract">
           <xsl:apply-templates select="."/>
     </xsl:for-each>
  </xsl:template>

<!-- BEGIN CONTRACT ID TABLE -->
  <xsl:template match="/ContractData/Contract">

      <xsl:value-of select="@ContractId"/>
  </xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.