Re: [xsl] RenderX, Antenna House Cost (off topic)

Subject: Re: [xsl] RenderX, Antenna House Cost (off topic)
From: Tokushige Kobayashi <koba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 09:33:42 +0900
Dear Betty,

Would you please see this page ? The price information of
XSL Formatter V2.0 is at bottom of this page.

http://www.antennahouse.com/axf20/AXF20topEN.htm

>I am in need of pricing information ASAP for RenderX and Antenna House
>XSL-FO formatters.  I have downloaded the demonstration copies and
>both will meet the requirements (however, RenderX sidebar navigation
>extension puts it slightly ahead).
>
>I realize this may not be appropriate question but I need to make a
>decision fairly quickly.  I talked to both companies at XML 2001 and the
>people in the booth were unable to give me any pricing information.
>I have sent e-mails to both companies asking for quotes and haven't
>received any response (probably because of the holiday's).
>
>If anyone has any information about pricing and feel comfortable sharing
>it with me, you can send me an e-mail off-line.
>
>TIA - and have a great New Year!
>
>Betty

Tokushige Kobayashi
Antenna House, Inc.
E-mail koba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
WWW    http://www.antenna.co.jp/
WWW    http://www.antennahouse.com/ (English)
TEL    +81-3-3234-1361(direct call)
FAX    +81-3-3221-9975

Antenna House XSL School

*February 1st, 2002, XSL School in Tokyo (Japanese)
http://www.antenna.co.jp/XML/school/xslday.htm