RE: [xsl] Re: Re: Assignment no, dynamic scoping si (was: Re: RE: Wishes for XSL revisions ...

Subject: RE: [xsl] Re: Re: Assignment no, dynamic scoping si (was: Re: RE: Wishes for XSL revisions ...
From: "Evan Lenz" <elenz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 15:39:51 -0800
I may have misunderstood his proposal, however I'm tripped up by the
following example, in which there are no <xsl:param/> elements:

<xsl:template match="*" mode="xxx">
<xsl:apply-templates>
  <xsl:propagate-param/>
  <xsl:with-param name="c">XXXXXXXX</xsl:with-param>
</xsl:apply-templates>
</xsl:template>

Miloslav, are you listening? What did you mean anyway? :) Is it just syntax
sugar or did you want implicit parameters?

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xsl-editors/2001JanMar/0132.html

Evan