[xsl] How to pick and choose nodes to get value

Subject: [xsl] How to pick and choose nodes to get value
From: "Khalid"<k_ali@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 16:02:59 GMT
Hello,
I thank you all who responded for my last querry,particularly Mike Kay,your
suggestion helped and I was able to do what I intended to.:-)
Here is the next question I have.

suppose the following piece of XML text.

<billing-address>
      <address>
        <system-id>75</system-id>
        <last-modified>4 December, 2001 17:59</last-modified>
        <trading-name>XYZ</trading-name>
        <number-and-street-name>Stanney Mill Road</number-and-street-name>
        <locality-name>Little Stanney</locality-name>
        <post-town>Chester</post-town>
        <post-code>CH2 4HX</post-code>
        <country>England</country>
      </address>
    </billing-address>
in the above code what I want to do is to get all the nodes excluding system-id
and last-modified one'e.
and I want to get value of rest of the nodes one by one,Unlike, I have used
select = "." code, which returns a long string with all the values in it.
I want to get value of each node at a time not explicitly knowing that what
node I am getting value for .except the system id and last modified nodes?
Any guidance please?
Khalid