Re: [xsl] quick table layout problem

Subject: Re: [xsl] quick table layout problem
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 14:50:03 GMT
> What is the best xpath expression to match the <entry> element, without
> using //?

match="entry"

(although maybe you meant to ask a different question)

http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/200010/msg01059.html

> btw, the discussions on this list seem to have developed to level beyond
> what it was a few months ago. Is this still the place to post questions like
> this, or would the main participants prefer if this list was kept for heavy
> topics like the new v2 specs?

It is inevitable that some of us will use this list as a place to moan
(sorry, I mean comment) on the new X*2 drafts, however please don't let
that stop people asking beginner questions. (unless of course the
beginner question involves the-language-known-as-xsl-in-ie5 in which
case, as is well known, the beginner will be flamed and hounded off the
list with no mercy:-)

David