Re: [xsl] XPath 2.0

Subject: Re: [xsl] XPath 2.0
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 23:39:23 GMT
> But you never did that anyway.
did so:-) (he lies)

yes I think it's correct to say that they've done a good job walking a
compatibilty tight-rope here, and I don't think many if any real
stylesheets will be affected by this, but I can't help feeling some
unease at where there was  a former clean lisp-ish empty list/set =
false non-empty = true semantics, there is now almost the same effect
but only via following some rather more convoluted conversion rules.

Price of progress perhaps...

information visit or alternatively call