RE: [xsl] xsl architecture issue

Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl architecture issue
From: Bryan Kearney <bk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 09:22:42 -0700
We have looked at solving what I think is a similar problem in two ways. In
general, you want a layering of stylesheets where each layer can be a sparse
tree that sits on top of the layer below it. At runtime, however, you need
the complete tree for the engine to work (since you do not have dynamic
includes)

We have investigated the following:

(1) Have a pre-process which takes the layers view and merges it into the
runtime view.
(2) Create our own WebServer / URL Handler logic that does the layering
dynamicly at run time.

-- bk