Re: [xsl] XSL:FO and Unicode Fonts

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL:FO and Unicode Fonts
From: "Maneshi Tuli" <maneshi.tuli@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 11:35:36 -0500
Hi ,
I am using this in attributes set with this font .
and it is working for me
Fo suppports some of fonts , so plz check wheather it supports urs font or not.
<xsl:attribute-set name="totalslabel">
     <xsl:attribute name="font-size">12px</xsl:attribute>
     <xsl:attribute name="color">#333333</xsl:attribute>
     <xsl:attribute name="font-family">serif</xsl:attribute>
     <xsl:attribute name="font-weight">bold</xsl:attribute>

Maneshi Tuli