RE: [xsl] Re: Re: mapping (Was: Re: Re: . in for)

Subject: RE: [xsl] Re: Re: mapping (Was: Re: Re: . in for)
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 16:51:43 -0000
> David, I wish I could, but I'll need help from everybody,
> especially from people,
> who are XSLT experts and native English speakers (like you
> and Jeni). I haven't done
> this by now, because I somehow have the feeling that such a
> proposal is
> pre-determined to fail. I'll never be able to write like
> Jeni, and even her
> proposals have mixed chances of success...
>
> For a start how do you think a general layout of such
> proposal should look like?
> What sections and in what order?
>
> Maybe we can start at least working on this section by section?

It doesn't have to be in good English (your English is excellent, anyway,
Dimitre!), and it doesn't have to be a detailed specification of a proposed
solution. It does have to have convincing use cases demonstrating things
that are difficult to do without the facility, that would become much easer
with it.

Mike Kay