Re: [xsl] Problem in xsl:for-each

Subject: Re: [xsl] Problem in xsl:for-each
From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 17:32:02 +0000
Hi Jam,

>      <xsl:variable name="Nombre_Fichero" select="document(string(.))"/>
[snip]
>      <xsl:for-each select="document
> ($Nombre_Fichero)//Documento/Noticia/Cuerpo/Parrafo">
>       <xsl:text>Parrafo : </xsl:text>
>       <xsl:copy-of select="$Nombre_Fichero//."/>
>      </xsl:for-each>

Here, the $Nombre_Fichero variable holds a root node (not the file
name), so you need the first of the possible solutions I gave you:

  <xsl:for-each
      select="$Nombre_Fichero//Documento/Noticia/Cuerpo/Parrafo">
    <xsl:text>Parrafo : </xsl:text>
    <xsl:copy-of select="." />
  </xsl:for-each>

Note that the xsl:copy-of within the xsl:for-each copies the *context
node* - the Parrafo element itself - rather than each of the
descendants of the $Nombre_Fichero node, which is what you have it
doing currently.

Cheers,

Jeni

---