RE: [xsl] use cases for d-o-e

Subject: RE: [xsl] use cases for d-o-e
From: "Bryan Rasmussen" <bry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 10:36:15 +0100

> > That's a question only relevant for humans. Software doesn't benefit
> > from using entity references.

what if(this isn't really theoretical cause I have an application that does
this) I batch process a list of publications, if somewhere in my list
someone writes in the new attribute then this new publication is created,
the list is also batch processed of course and all new attributes removed,
an external document is also updated to keep track of additions etc. anyway
in situations like this it might be useful to output entities into the
document, because the document is one that will be edited further down the
line by a human.