RE: [xsl] XSLT match with regex what's the best current solution?

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT match with regex what's the best current solution?
From: Thomas Winkler <t.winkler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 16 Jan 2002 16:15:56 +0100
Am Die, 2002-01-15 um 00.08 schrieb Steven Noels:
> as you can read in the regular expression thread
> http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/200201/msg00488.html and
> further on, we are working on a tool which might be helpful for your
> purposes.
>
> It is some mixture between regexes and an XSLT-like language, and we
> have called it regexslt. It is implemented in Java, and could be some
> sort of pre-processor to transform your non-XML documents into XML and
> use XSLT thereafter. It is by no means as sophisticated as Omnimark and
> the like, but you would be welcome to give it a try if you would be
> interested.
>
> You'll find some code samples in the thread I referred to - and we will
> announce the first dot-oo release on this list (which would coincide
> with a new release of our website). If we can gather enough community
> around it, we would consider it becoming a Sourceforge project.

i read through the messages you pointed at, but could not find a link
for actually getting the project. i guess there is no release so far.
i'd be interested in this solution, since i am looking for a way to
process a non xml word-2000 html document and transform it to docbook
xml in a cocoon pipeline.

are there more information available?
whats the state of the project?

thank you,