[xsl] Grouping

Subject: [xsl] Grouping
From: Maarten Meussen <m_meussen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 06:29:43 -0800 (PST)
Hi there,

Ive been working on an XML/XSL project for school, but
I've been stuck on the next problem for a few days
now, eventhough the answer must be real simple ( I
think), I cant figure it out. I've read much about
groups quite similair to mine but nothing that could
really help me :/

I would like to sort my XML using XSL to have an
output similair to this

<b><Order></b>

<b><1st family in order</b>

<b> Name </b>
<b><2nd family in order</b>

<b><Order2></b>

Here's a snippet from the XML file :

<products>
	<order>
		<orde_lat>Coleoptera</orde_lat>
		<fam>
		        <fam_lat>Buprestidae</fam_lat>
			<product>
				<prd_id>91</prd_id>
				<prd_naam>Catoxantha opulenta</prd_naam>
							        </fam>

more fams and orders..

Ive tried grouping using the Muenchian Method, it
sorts by oder fine,  but messes up when I try to sort
by family..

Please help, cause I really ran out of idea's how to
solve this.

Regards,
Maarten