RE: [xsl] xslt and fuzzy logic

Subject: RE: [xsl] xslt and fuzzy logic
From: "Bryan Rasmussen" <bry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 17:44:22 +0100
thanks, I like it, but I was thinking more along the lines of what way would
one do fuzzy logic in xslt 2.0, and could one handle the computation without
big drain on resources. However it was helpful in that I'm currently having
to do a lot of generation of xslt from xml, and it had some things that gave
food for thought, this is a problem, it seems when people generate xslt from
xml it's very difficult to get a proper balance of xml, either the xml is
too simple and one can't derive much benefit from it, or the xml is too
complex and approaches the nature of a scripting language. (and who wants to
learn a new language?) :)