RE: [xsl] Passing RTF into an XSL Doc using MSXSL

Subject: RE: [xsl] Passing RTF into an XSL Doc using MSXSL
From: "Kovach, Dave" <dave.kovach@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 19:52:59 +0100
Brad,

My quick help (hopefully someone will come in and solve
your specific issue) - do a search on the archives of this list
[december 2001 or january 2002] for a similar problem/
solution I had that Chris Bayes answered)... but, what you need
to use is MSXML addObject...

"Allows you to pass objects to a stylesheet"

much like AddParameter:

oProcessor.AddObject "myVarRTF", SomeXMLNodeSet

Sincerely,

David Kovach
SAP Labs
Palo Alto, CA