[xsl] Keeping "&" in xml data when parsed

Subject: [xsl] Keeping "&" in xml data when parsed
From: James Knight <James.Knight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:50:49 +0000
I've been searching in the archives, but with no luck on this one:

My database is pulling out a company name, "A & B", and writing it into an xml file.
When I try to parse the xml through a stylesheet, I get a complaint that the entity name must follow the ampersand immediately, i.e. the parser thinks it's a mis-typed entity.

Bearing in mind that I don't have access to the database, is there any way to warn the stylesheet not to attempt to translate the ampersand?

Thanks for your help. James