Re: [xsl] keep properties

Subject: Re: [xsl] keep properties
From: "Carmelo Montanez" <carmelo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 16:37:13 -0500
Thanks, Joerg et all for the nice example, however looking at the specs, I
am wondering now how we may interpret the "next".

Shall we interpret that as the very next FO (even if its a child)
or the next sibling.  Consider this scenario

1    <fo:inline keep-with-next= "always">
2      <fo:external-graphic src="somegraphic.gif"></fo:external-graphic>
3    </foinline>
4   <fo:inline>and some stuff here.</fo:inline>

The way I read it, keep-with-next refers to the external-graphic on the
line labeled "2" and NOT the inline on the line labeled "4".  I take
it "keep-with-previous" follows a similar logic.  Anyone else
reads it differently?

Carmelo