[no subject]

From: anjali chipalkatti <anjalibc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 04:03:31 +0000 (GMT)
I have broken my head enough...can anybody help?

My xml file looks like this .....

BatchRecon.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE BatchRecon SYSTEM "BatchRecon.dtd">
<BatchRecon DocumentId="6">
<OrderData>
--------data -----------
</OrderData>
</BatchRecon>

When I try to load it using MSXML.DOMDOCUMENT object
it fails to load the document. I am using following
vb(6.0)code to load the document.

Set objInXmlDoc = New MSXML2.DOMDocument
bRet = objInXmlDoc.Load(BatchRecon.xml)

But as soon as the   <!DOCTYPE element is removed, it
loads properly... am using MSXML 3.0.....and believe
that MSXML 3.0 does support <!DOCTYPE... element.

I have made sure that the dtd exists, path is correct
and it is valid...since it validates the xml doc with
no errors in xml spy...

I was trying xsl tranfromation with  <xsl:output
doctype-system="abc.dtd">, which did not work due to
the above root problem...

Thanks
Anjali