Re: [xsl] Regd: Processors and Validating am XML document

Subject: Re: [xsl] Regd: Processors and Validating am XML document
From: Jakub.Valenta@xxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 16:51:43 +0200
Hi,

1) it is not necessary to validate anything before XSLT transform takes
place, it is just an optional to do the validation.

2) You do not associate XSLT style sheet with the document, since you can
use as many XSLT style sheet for one xml input as many different output you
wants.
    So you just have to tell to the XSLT processor this is the input and
this the XSLT style sheet and the XSLT processor will produce the result
(e.g. WML). Then you can just change the
    style sheet and using the same input produce different result (e.g.
HTML), etc.

3) To do XSLT trnasform you have to have both XML parser and XSLT engine.
The truth is that XSLT engine just needs the XML parser since XSLT style
sheet is just another XML file.

br,

Jakub

laksh vr <vrlaksh@xxxxxxxxx>@lists.mulberrytech.com on 02/16/2002 04:02:14