Re: [xsl] Loosing encoding information

Subject: Re: [xsl] Loosing encoding information
From: "Ragulf Pickaxe" <jawxml@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 15:31:13 +0000
Hello (yet) again :)

Jonathan Perret:
Julian certainly meant the transformNodeToObject method.
<SNIP>
I don't know if you can use transformNodeToObject on the client though.

I am sorry if I confused the issue writing "(on the client)" which was where I took the example from. The code in "on the server" in w3schools.com's website is the same <% ..
'Transform the file
Response.Write(xml.transformNode(xsl))
%>
I am transforming serverside, but I don't know the use of
transformNode(a, b) at all. I presume from the examples that output is contained in b? Or does b tell the style of the output.
Surely it is not enough to write:
..
oXml.transformNode(oXSL, response) %>
and expect the output to be shown in the homepage...?

Ragulf Pickaxe :)