Re: [xsl] FO Puzzle: Table Continued On Next Page

Subject: Re: [xsl] FO Puzzle: Table Continued On Next Page
From: "W. Eliot Kimber" <eliot@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:15:40 -0600
DPawson@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> [...]

Unfortunately this doesn't help--what we need is the inverse of
omit-footer-at-break, i.e., "include-footer-only-at-break". That is, the
footer must *not* appear on the last or only page of the table.

Unless I've completely misunderstood what the spec is saying,
omit-footer-at-break doesn't do this.

I think there might be a solution using markers and the page's running
foot--we'll have to do some experiments.

Cheers,

Eliot
--
W. Eliot Kimber, eliot@xxxxxxxxxx