[xsl] passing parameter via asp
Subject: [xsl] passing parameter via asp|
From: "林 子芯" <minikittygo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 17:08:29 +0000
Hi, i guess this is a question asked by millions of people already,
however, i couldn't find the right one for my problem. how do a pass a
parameter set by the end-user (via the form element in HTML) to a xsl
stylesheet and return the transformed result to the user.
1. user enter values in the HTML form and sents it to an asp page
2. the asp uses the information recieve and converted into a string
3. pass parameter to the xsl
4. perform the transformation to an HTML file (where the xml file is in the
5. return the HTML to the user
to do so, do i have to perform task 2-5 (or write all the code) within the
same asp pages? can somebody give me a slight hint how it should be done?
please tell me is that how i should approach this problem? if not please
tell me know how it should be treated.
Thanks for your time
在 http://explorer.msn.com.hk/intl.asp 免費下載 MSN Explorer。
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list