[xsl] XSL Formatting Problem

Subject: [xsl] XSL Formatting Problem
From: "Jack Cane" <jwcane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 21:08:33 -0500
I am a rank newcomer to xml. Herewith extracts from three files, xml, dtd
and xls. Problem is that, when browsing the xml with IE, nothing appears on
the page. There must be some fundamental error(s?) in my content.

************************
The dtd file follows
************************

<!ELEMENT dissertation (FrontMatter, Introduction, Methodology,
Expectations, Bibliography, Appendixes?, RefList )>

	<!ELEMENT FrontMatter (TitlePage, AuthorCert, Contents, Figures, Tables )>

		<!ELEMENT TitlePage (DissTitle, author, description, department, school,
year )>
			<!ELEMENT DissTitle (#PCDATA)>
			<!ELEMENT author (#PCDATA)>
			<!ELEMENT description (#PCDATA)>
			<!ELEMENT department (#PCDATA)>
			<!ELEMENT school (#PCDATA)>
			<!ELEMENT year (#PCDATA)>

************************
The xml file follows
************************

<?xml version = "1.0"?>
<?xml:stylesheet type = "text/xsl" href = "dissertation.xsl"?>
<!-- Sample dissertation document
 -->

<!DOCTYPE dissertation SYSTEM "dissertation.dtd">

<dissertation>
  <FrontMatter>
    <TitlePage>
  	<DissTitle>
        Assessment of Web Application Technology
	</DissTitle>
	<Author>
	  John W. Cane
	</Author>
	<description>
	  A dissertation submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for
the degree of Doctor of Philosophy
	</description>
    </TitlePage>
  </FrontMatter>