[xsl] <br/> in FO?

Subject: [xsl] <br/> in FO?
From: "Gustaf Liljegren" <gustaf.liljegren@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 12:17:44 +0100
I've found a reason for a <br/> tag in my DTD, and I wonder how to implement
it in the XSL (to FO). So far, I have used a list tag for the task:

<list style="none">
  <item>Microsoft Corporation Worldwide</item>
  <item>One Microsoft Way</item>
  <item>Redmond, WA 98052-6399</item>
  <item>USA</item>
  <item>Tel: (425) 882-8080</item>
  <item>E-fax: (425) 706-7329</item>
  <item>Web: http://www.microsoft.com/</item>
</list>

Another example:

<header>Financial Information</header>
<list style="none">
  <item>Fiscal Year ending June 2000</item>
  <item>Net revenue $22.96 billion</item>
  <item>Net income $9.42 billion</item>
</list>

The list comes out without bullets or numbers. It works, but neither is
conceptually a list, or what would you say? Perhaps it's a minor problem,
but if there's a solution I'd be happy to know about it. I'd rather have it
more like in XHTML: a <br/> tag to use whenever you need in paragraphs. I
wonder how to implement a <br/> tag in FO, if that is possible.

Gustaf