[xsl] include statement

Subject: [xsl] include statement
From: Kevin.Gutch@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 18:53:31 -0500
>From within a servlet I have an XSL file that uses an <xsl:include>
statement. This has worked fine and all I have done is indicated the name
of the xsl to be included (no path info needed since they are in the same
directory). However, I have recently altered several ways my program
performs.

-I am using newer Xerces and Xalan .jar files.
-I grab my principal.xsl from as a  .getSystemResourceAsStream because it
is within a jar File.
-I execute my program from a bat file.

Here is the issue. My include statement is now inoperable. The XSL
Processor is looking for the included file in the directory  where the
program was executed from (i.e. bin). I can think of some work arounds but
the problem still exists that this xsl file is in a jar file and I really
have no way of telling the stylesheet this. I could remove the style sheet
from the jar file and then navigate out of the bin directory as such
./../xml/ but this seems counterproductive. Does anyone have any insight to
what is going on?

Thanks,

Kevin