Re: [xsl] prining png file in FO

Subject: Re: [xsl] prining png file in FO
From: Joerg Pietschmann <joerg.pietschmann@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 10:13:19 +0100
"Maneshi Tuli" <maneshi.tuli@xxxxxx> wrote:
> while printing png image file , FO transformer gives an error
> "Jimi image library not available"
>
> plz can any body help me , what can ve the cause

The most likely cause is that, well, the Jimi image library
is not available. The jimi.jar file is no longer included
in the FOP distribution because of licensing problems. The
documentation delivered with FOP mentions this, and should
provide instructions how to get and install Jimi for yourself.
If not, look at http://java.sun.com/products/jimi/ for a
download.

This is a FOP specific question, you'd better asked on the
FOP user list fop-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There is also the point that questions written with a more
conservative spelling, punctuation, grammar and text formatting
tend to get more answers. And, given the questions you asked
here and on the FOP lists, getting a local person with at least
a few clues on how to solve trivial problems will probably
boost your productivity quite noticably.

HTH
J.Pietschmann