RE: [xsl] Problems with usage of XPath functions as argument in selectNodes method of MSXML2

Subject: RE: [xsl] Problems with usage of XPath functions as argument in selectNodes method of MSXML2
From: Jeff Beadle <Jbeadle@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 07:37:09 -0500
Do have the MSXML SDK help file?  It usually comes installed with the
component.

The answer to both your original and current question is list in there.

If you don't think you have it, but you have MSDN ... then you do have
it.  The MSXML SDK .chm file has been included with MSDN since at least
the 2.0 version.

Go into the sdk help, go to the "Search" tab and type in this:

 "setProperty Method" or "SelectionNamespaces" or "SelectionLanguage"

and hit enter.

Also, being that this is an xsl list and due to your usage of msxml you
may have better luck with such inquiries on a list such as vbxml at:
vbxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck,
Jeff