Re: [xsl] Xpath problem

Subject: Re: [xsl] Xpath problem
From: "Kanthi Damodaran" <kdsm17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 13:06:12 +0000
Hi Jeni -

Thanks for the input, I think its very likely that this could be the problem. But I tried what you suggested and couldn't get it to work. I am using a cached DOM and calling it thus

Set objCachedDOM = Application("CachedXMLDOM").cloneNode(true)

And I assume this should still work if I did the following : -

  objCachedDOM .setProperty("SelectionLanguage", "XPath")
  objCachedDOM .selectSingleNode("//Outer[value = '2111']")

But somehow I see no change in the results ...

Thanks
Kan