RE: [xsl] error in javascript, that is generated from xsl

Subject: RE: [xsl] error in javascript, that is generated from xsl
From: "Shailesh Valvaikar" <shailesh_valvaikar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 22:48:39 +0530
Hello,

In my last mail , the .xsl included the following fragment ...

        <xsl:for-each select="column">
            &quot;<xsl:value-of select="."/>&quot;
        </xsl:for-each>

there is a correction here the 'for-each' has a select="//column"
instead of just 'column'
the code that gave the problem actually contained the collected 'select' in
the stylesheet.
so having a 'column' instead of '//column' is not the cause of the problem.

sorry abt the mistake in the first mail.
..Shailesh