Re: [xsl] 𡁀 coming out as ?

Subject: Re: [xsl] 𡁀 coming out as ?
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 23:30:03 GMT
most likely that _is_ teh correct character but you are just being shown
a ? as your editor doesn't inderstand teh unicode encoding used, or
hasn't the font.

CDATA is _just_ a shorthand to avoid quoting each & and < it makes them
non-specials. so that is identical input to the system as

the system might output it using &amp; or CDATA, whichever way you input
it.

>  (BTW, I thought CDATA was supposed to be not parsed at all.)
well, it is parsed to look for ]]> to end it, but basically that's all,
yes. In particular the & is justtaken as an ampersand, it does not start
a character reference inside a CDATA section.

David