RE: [xsl] 𡁀 coming out as ?

Subject: RE: [xsl] 𡁀 coming out as ?
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 21:34:51 -0000
If you were using XSLT, you could include <xsl:output
encoding="iso-8859-1"/> in the stylesheet. As you are using a working draft
dialect of XSLT, you can't.

I don't know why you are using WD-xsl. You are running on the server so
there should be no problem installing MSXML3.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx
work: Michael.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx