Re: [xsl] Command Line XSLT programs

Subject: Re: [xsl] Command Line XSLT programs
From: s.livingstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 22:51:27 +0000 (GMT)
Dru - I was going to suggest you have a look at the command line XSLT parser from Microsoft.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnxslgen/html/msxsl.asp?frame=true

I myself wrote some batch stuff round this. But i think you mean you want the XML docs to be first converged and then transformed (as you mention msxsl below).
In this case write a simple include template and iterate this, then transform.

cheers,
steven.
http://www.deltabis.com