RE: [xsl] XSLT 2.0 question

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT 2.0 question
From: "Bryan Rasmussen" <bry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 13:05:59 +0100

>You seem to be defeating the purpose of separating your content from
>your presentation (that is why we like XSLT, right?). This app sounds
>like it needs to be redesigned...  If your app cannot take more than one
>*primary* XSLT, I would say it is pretty limited. But, I may be
>misunderstanding what you wrote...

the app can take lots of xslt's, but users are locked into our xslt's,
although I've created some specific ways for users to control the
transformation output by describing output requirements in metadata files
there is still a level of lock-in, I was just hoping to allow users to
overwrite templates using embedded stylesheets.