[xsl] XSL and HTML

Subject: [xsl] XSL and HTML
From: "Alia Mikati" <Aliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:04:52 +0200
Hi everybody,
I want to ask a question (maybe a silly one) about XSL and HTML. I've got
a well-formed, valid XML-file (exported file from a database with ASP). I
used XSL and ASP to get HTML pages for a design of a web site. The fact
is I needed to do an XSL file for each page even if the display is the
same but because the contents is changing. I used XML/XSL technology to
reduce the work. But I found out it didn't! Is it because this technology
is for other applications more complicated than a simple web design?
Thx a lot
Alia