RE: [xsl] how to populate drop down list

Subject: RE: [xsl] how to populate drop down list
From: "Uslu, Cihan Y (MED)" <Cihan.Uslu@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 13:43:31 -0600
I want that list 5 times(there are 5 answers in XML snippet) to repeat,
so that I can choose the correct match attribute from drop down list for
each answer. That's why I was trying to use <xsl:for-each> to wrap the
<select> element. With the current code I get it only once.

This is how I want:

Drop-Down List( has all the match attributes in it)	A. This is
Answer 1
Drop-Down List( has all the match attributes in it)	B. This is
Answer 2
Drop-Down List( has all the match attributes in it)	C. This is
Answer 3
Drop-Down List( has all the match attributes in it)	D. This is
Answer 4
Drop-Down List( has all the match attributes in it)	E. This is
Answer 5