Re: [xsl] Any limits on match value

Subject: Re: [xsl] Any limits on match value
From: "cutlass" <cutlass@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 11:04:14 -0000
surely there is a better way to do this ? need to see more of 'how' you are
using it, in context of an XSLT example though.

why not an xml node or xsl:variable that contains all element names, then
use this as a match value, or supplied param with named template ? i think
this is a situation where a slight change in your data may reap some
results.

I agree that some XSLT processors might not be so optimized for this match
statement, that is if u have quite a few of them.

as per the XSLT spec, the limitation on match will be imposed by computing
resources and specific implementation....so this probably a xalan question.

cheers, jim fuller