[xsl] Xinclude prob

Subject: [xsl] Xinclude prob
From: Jarkko Moilanen <Jarkko.Moilanen@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 08:39:48 +0200 (EET)
Hi!

I trying to use xinclude to merge another xml file with another one.
I receiving this kind of message from the Xalan:

XSLT warning: Could not resolve prefix xi:include
(/var/www/xslt/BackToNormal.xsl, line 27, column 33)

The src code of xsl file:

<date><xsl:text>Date: </xsl:text>
    <xi:include href="date.xml" parse="xml"/>
</Date>

This is what the result xml file looks like:
<Information xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink";
xmlns:xinclude="http://www.w3.org/1999/XML/xinclude";
xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude";>
<Border>
<LocateDate>
<TopicBorder>Location and Date</TopicBorder>
<Location>Location: </Location>
<Date>Date:
<xi:include href="date.xml" parse="xml"/>
</Date>

So the problem is that the file is not shown or "written" open
to be visual. Hope ya understand what I meen =)
Please give me a helping hand.....