[xsl] XML to XML Transformation question

Subject: [xsl] XML to XML Transformation question
From: "Uslu, Cihan Y (MED)" <Cihan.Uslu@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 08:59:09 -0600
Hi,
How to transform this incoming XML to targeted XML.?
For each <Body-Text> tag with string value of "To be eligible for CE
credit", I need to create a <module> element and for each <question> tag
create a child element named <assessment> and copy the xml/question,
xml/answer and distractorList/distractor and their contents as childs of
<assessment> tag. I tried this several times, but I can not copy
question, answer and distractor as childs of assessment, they became
siblings. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks for the help.

Ci

TARGETED XML
--------------------------
<course>
<module>
	<assessment>
		<question>
		   <stem>
			<para>some text here</para>
		</stem>
		<answer> This is answer</answer>
		<distractor> This is distractor 1</distractor>
		<distractor> This is distractor 2</distractor>
		</question>
	</assessment>
</module>
<module>
	<assessment>
		<question>
		   <stem>
			<para>some more text here</para>
		</stem>
		<distractor> This is another distractor 1</distractor>
		<answer>This is another answer</answer>
		<distractor> This is another distractor 2</distractor>
		<distractor> This is another distractor 3</distractor>
		</question>
	</assessment>
</module>
</course>

INPUT XML
-------------
<XML>
<Body-Text>
	<A ID="pgfId-1119548"></A>
	To be eligible for CE credit
</Body-Text>
<question>some text here
	<A ID="pgfId-1117803"></A>
</question>
<distractorList>
	<distractor>
		<A ID="pgfId-1116274"></A>
	</distractor>
</distractorList>
<answer>This is answer
	<A ID="pgfId-1116199"></A>
</answer>
<distractorList>
	<distractor>This is distractor 1
	<A ID="pgfId-1116200"></A>
	</distractor>
	<distractor>This is distractor 2
		<A ID="pgfId-1116201"></A>
	</distractor>
</distractorList>
<Body-Text>
<A ID="pgfId-1116876"></A>
	To be eligible for CE credit</Body-Text>
<Body-Text>
<A ID="pgfId-1116999"></A>
</Body-Text>
<question>some more text here
<A ID="pgfId-1117719"></A></question>
<distractorList>
<distractor> This is another Distractor 1
<A ID="pgfId-1117720"></A>
</distractor>
</distractorList>
<answer>This is another answer
<A ID="pgfId-1117721"></A>
</answer>
<distractorList>
<distractor>This is another Distractor 2
<A ID="pgfId-1117722"></A>
</distractor>
<distractor>This is another Distractor 3
<A ID="pgfId-1117723"></A>
</distractor>
</distractorList>
</XML>