[xsl] dynamically generate stylesheet parts

Subject: [xsl] dynamically generate stylesheet parts
From: robert.soesemann@xxxxxx
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 14:34:15 +0100
My XML source with a database-like table gets an URL-encoded parameter.
(e.g. ?sort=3,4,7

This parameter is just passed to the stylesheet which then converts the table into an HTML <table> and sorts its rows by the columnnumbers provided
by the parameter.

The upper example then means:
sort rows with column 3 as first key, 4 as second key and so on...

This would map to this in an XSL:

<xsl:sort select="column[@nr=3]" />
<xsl:sort select="column[@nr=4]" />
<xsl:sort select="column[@nr=7]" />

My problem is, that I don't know how many of those <xsl:sort are needed.
So I need to generate this part of my stylesheet dynamically.

Can I use <xsl-call-template> and <xsl:text> or is this not possible?

Rob