Re: [xsl] XSL and CSS

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL and CSS
From: Jarkko Moilanen <Jarkko.Moilanen@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 11:18:54 +0200 (EET)
Lainaus Alia Mikati <Aliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Try putting the css information in to processing instruction:

<xsl:output method="xml" indent="yes" standalone="no" />

	BEGINS HERE
	<xsl:processing-instruction name="xml-stylesheet">
	<xsl:text>href="YourCSS.css" type="text/css"</xsl:text>
	</xsl:processing-instruction>
        ENDS HERE

Though my example is xml, but should work for html as well with minor
changes.

Jarkko Moilanen