[xsl] Which parser is used when document() is called?

Subject: [xsl] Which parser is used when document() is called?
From: Jakub.Valenta@xxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 13:47:05 +0300
Hi all,
I am doing some text to xml conversion, and I have build my own SAX-like
parser which I use as a source for XSLT. It works just fine,
but now I would like to use the document() function in my xslt and I would
like it to use my parser again sine I want to include file which is
textual (so the parser should conver it to xml).

So does anyone know which parser is used for document() calls? is it the
same one which is used to parse the main document (then I am save) or is it
always some
default parser (the I have troubles?).

br,

Jakub