[xsl] A problem with loop and Concat....

Subject: [xsl] A problem with loop and Concat....
From: Mukul.Mudgal@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:53:32 +0530
Hi

I'm new in the amazing world of XSL and facing some problem while creating
a xsl file .And it would be nice if someone solve it.

Pls give the solution for the following ....
I'm trying to write a xsl file to transform this

                                   - <WhereDetails Operator="OR">
                        <Description Name="accountid" Condition="=" Value="
                      1000" Operator="And" />
                        <Description Name="SortCode" Condition="=" Value="
                      1001" Operator="Or" />
                        <Description Name="accountType" Condition="=" Value
                      ="Saving" Operator="" />

                    </WhereDetails>

                  in to this
                  - <WHERE>
              <Clause Value="accountid = 1000 And sortCode = 1001 Or
            accountType = Saving  " />
            </WHERE>

Here , we need to take care of one point......
1. If there is no operator is defined in <Description> node then we need to
take the Operator which defined in <WhereDetails> node.

Thanks

Mukul