Re: [xsl] document() call clashes with DOCTYPE declaration?

Subject: Re: [xsl] document() call clashes with DOCTYPE declaration?
From: Greg Faron <gfaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 17:30:10 -0600
At 04:55 PM 5/2/2002, you wrote:
Hi, Greg:

You're asking the wrong question.  The error is in the piece you've
not shown us, jwscha.dtd.  Removing the DOCTYPE declaration and the
entity reference just takes that piece out of the loop.

Chances are you're missing an ">" in one of the markup declarations in
the DTD.

Well the file is large, and has many many entity file inclusions. I don't think it would be too good to post it here. I can tell you that both the DTD and the c01.xml files validate just fine in XML Spy. When I was missing one of the .ent files, they did not validate at all (missing file errors).

Would the missing ">" assumption be valid under this light? I'm trying to avoid posting the DTD if possible.

Greg Faron Integre Technical Publishing Co.