RE: [xsl] One texdocument in and several xmldocuments out?

Subject: RE: [xsl] One texdocument in and several xmldocuments out?
From: "Stuart Celarier" <stuart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 09:44:11 -0700
The XSLT 1.0 specification does not provide a method for producing
multiple output files in a single transformation. Some XSLT processors
have provided extensions for doing this. Notably, MSXML 4.0 does not
provide such an extension.

If you are using XSLT processors which don't provide an extension for
multiple output documents, you should look at using a separate
invocation of the XSLT processor for each output document. You could use
one stylesheet for each output document, or have all of the
transformations in a single stylesheet and distinguish among them using
modes.

If you happen to be using MSXML's XSLT processor, my article "XSLT in
MSXML" at http://www.perfectxml.com/articles/xml/XSLTInMSXML.asp
illustrates how to use that processor to perform multiple
transformations against a single source document, as well as how to
specify processing modes.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Stuart