RE: Re: [xsl] encoding problem

Subject: RE: Re: [xsl] encoding problem
From: pandianoliver@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 17:01:47 -0400
Thanks Mr. Pietschmann,
Not sure how to fix the input XML J..  I am pulling the data from access database and in there I do have it saved as &#916.  But, the xml I have generated converts that to &#916.   I have the same problem with subscript.  In the database I have <sub> tag.  But the generated XML have it as "..<sup>..."  I am really lost and need your help.

Thanks
Oliver

The first two lines of my xml file is:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='iso-8859-1'?>
<?xml-stylesheet type='text/xsl' href='../test.xsl'?>