RE: [xsl] Xml file loading problem

Subject: RE: [xsl] Xml file loading problem
From: "Stuart Celarier" <stuart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 07:34:43 -0700
Sachi, what do you mean by 'loading an xml file'? If that means using
the XSLT document() function, then "{Recipe#123*546#}.xml" is not a
valid URI.

Here are some fragments regarding valid URIs from section 2.4.3.
Excluded US-ASCII Characters in "Uniform Resource Identifiers (URI):
Generic Syntax", http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2396.txt.

The character "#" is excluded because it is used to delimit a URI from a
fragment identifier in URI references.

Other characters are excluded because gateways and other transport
agents are known to sometimes modify such characters, or they are used
as delimiters.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Stuart